Todek Toddminer C5 ETH Miner 820MH
*IN STOCK. SHIPPING NOW
Toddminer C5) mining Ethhash algorithm with a hashrate of 820MH for a power consumption of 1320W.
|Also known as
||C5 ETH Miner
|| December 2020
||380 * 220 * 340
||RJ 145 Ethernet 10/100m
||25 – 40°C
||25 – 85 %
Purchase Notes and Shipping
1. This item needs to be paid in full. The price includes shipping insurance costs to any country. Price does not include import taxes you may incur.
2. This product supports SF (default air freight), SF Specials, Debon Logistics, Debon Express, Shentong Express, Yunda Express and DHL.
3. The purchaser irrevocably authorizes the seller to purchase transportation insurance for this product.
4. According to the transportation insurance regulations, once an insurance accident occurs, upon your request, we will make a claim on the insurance company’s behalf. If the insurance company refuses to pay all or part of the payment due to your failure to submit true, accurate and complete information, you are responsible for it.
1.Payment method orders shipping outside of China is only via BTC, ETH and LTC. Chinese orders can use WeChat pay.
2. Payment is to be sent within 30 minutes of placing order.
3. Price is listed in USD/BTC, live price will be locked in when order is placed.
Supercomputing server is a product that is customized and produced according to the customer’s order requirements. Purchase should be cautious. Once purchased, it is considered as approval of this after-sales policy.
1. Regardless of any circumstances, there is no refund or return after payment;
2. The warranty period of Super Computing server products is 180 days from the date of shipment;
3. Due to market fluctuations, the price of the product may be adjusted at any time after your purchase. We do not undertake the obligation of prior notice and price compensation.
After-sales notes: First, the following conditions will invalidate the warranty, we will provide you with maintenance services for a fee:
1. Because the product is not installed as required, it is free to get on and off the shelf, and the product is damaged due to the pull, pick, lift, and smash, which causes the component to detach, the connection is unstable, and the circuit board is broken.
2. Due to improper operation, products that have not been put on the shelves normally include, but are not limited to, products that are damaged due to reverse plugging, less plugging, or non-plugging;
3. Without the written or electronic authorization of Party A, unauthorized removal, modification or repair of the product causing damage;
4. Products with insufficient computing power or damage due to improper use of unofficial designated accessories, including but not limited to power supplies, control boards, fans, cables, etc .;
5. Use of unofficial supporting software, resulting in unavailable computing power, abnormal computing power, card readers and burners;
6. Modify the product’s operating parameters (such as overclocking) by yourself, resulting in shortened product life or directly damaged products;
7. Damage caused by non-regular use of electricity, network and environment, including but not limited to humid environment, corrosive environment, ultra-high temperature environment, dust particles, abnormal voltage and current (surge, shock, instability), etc .;
8. Products whose serial number has been maliciously modified, defaced, or intentionally removed;
9. Damage caused by natural disasters, including but not limited to earthquakes, fires, rainstorms and sandstorms.
We will not repair the following situations:
1. The machine is damaged due to the use of third-party overclocking software;
2. Products other than Tudortec Supercomputing Server, counterfeit products;
3. The supercomputing server is lost;
4. Natural wear and tear;
5. Subject to production scratches, rust spots and cracks caused by non-external forces that do not affect the normal operation of the product.